Cenacle for Life
The Cenacle for Life Pro-Life committee's mission is to support the spread of the culture of life throughout the parish and community through prayer, education, and service.
- Prayer - We seek the intercession of Our Lady of Guadalupe with the Holy Spirit to pray for an end to abortion, to increase respect for all
- human life, and for the conversion and healing of those involved in anti-life activities.
- Education - We coordinate and support the activities of the Archdiocesan Respect Life Committee and disseminate information through meetings, bulletins, and announcements.
- Service - We plan and organize a number of events that promote awareness and raise funds for pro-life organizations.
Opportunities for prayer:
- Mon.-Fri. Rosary in the Abbey Church after 7:30 a.m. Mass
- Living Rosary
- Spiritual Adoption program
- Adoration and Mass at Our Lady of Guadalupe Chapel next to Planned Parenthood
- 40 Days for Life campaign
Opportunities for service:
- Judging 8th grade student essays on chastity
- Organizing the Valentine's dinner/dance in February
- Organizing the Birthright Luncheon in spring
- Coordinating clothing/diaper drives for pro-life organizations
- and many more throughout the year!
Click here to access the Cenacle's Pregnancy Resource card - please share with friends, family, and anyone in need!
For more information, or if you're interested in participating, please contact Marge Merjavy at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 314.469.1772.