Parish School of Religion - PSR
St. Anselm offers a Religion Program for children and teens, from pre-kindergarten through seventh grade. Confirmation preparation is the 8th-grade curriculum program. Sacramental preparations for First Reconciliation and First Communion take place in 2nd grade. The preparation of these Sacraments requires family involvement, class attendance, and retreats. PSR students and their families will have many opportunities to attend Advent and Lenten reconciliation, prayer services, fundraisers and social events. We also offer a one-week Vacation Bible School for 3-year-olds through 5th grade.
Anyone in need of special religious education please contact Marge Meiners, the Coordinator of Religious Education, at 314.878.2120, ext. 17 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Anselm’s Parish School of Religion has a Facebook page. We invite you to follow us and stay connected!
- NOTE: To inquire about the classroom textbook used in the Parish School of Religion program at St. Anselm, please contact Marge Meiners at email@example.com or 314.878.2120, ext 17.
PSR Class Times
Located in the St. Anselm Parish Center Classrooms
- Sunday morning classes are 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Monday evening classes are 4:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Pre-Kindergarten class for 3 – 4-year-olds is Sunday from 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. during Family Mass
- Sunday Family Mass is from 10:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. in the St. Anselm Parish Center Worship Space. We offer fellowship with donuts, coffee & juice for everyone!
Interested in being an Altar Server?
Interested in Volunteering?
We are looking for Classroom Catechists and Teacher Helpers
- In addition to weekly class time, we gather 4 times a year (August, November, February & May) on Monday evenings at 6:30 p.m. for dinner, prayer, and a teachers’ meeting.
- VBS volunteers need to be available for a week in the summer from 9 a.m. to Noon.
If you have any questions, contact Marge Meiners at 314.878.2120, ext. 17 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the Archdiocese of St. Louis’ continued commitment to Protecting God’s Children, please click on www.archstl.org for further information about the Safe Environment Program.