The committee assists in the planning for liturgical celebrations of our parish, such as Advent, Christmas, Lent, Holy Week and other important events. The head of each liturgical ministry (Extraordinary Ministers, Altar Servers, Lectors, Ushers/Greet, etc.) helps with recruiting, training and scheduling the various ministers for liturgical celebrations.
The Worship Committee Members 2014-2015
- Rev. Michael Brunner, Pastor
- Deacon Charlie Durban, Director of Liturgy
- Leslie Foran, Head of Greeters
- Brandi McWhorter, Head of Extraordinary Ministers
- Carol Maguire, Head of Lectors
- Andrzej Zahorski, Director of Music
- Joe Dobrynski, Director of Youth Ministry
Any parishioner interested in liturgical planning is welcome. Time Commitment: monthly meetings from September-May inclusive. Does not meet in June, July or August.
- Please contact Deacon Charlie Durban (314) 878-2120