In its mission, the Stewardship Committee at St. Anselm, recognizes through Scripture that all Catholics have been called upon by God to share their unique talents and gifts and is committed to teaching and encouraging all parishioners to live as grateful and responsible stewards of the many blessings the Lord has bestowed on each of us. The primary responsibilities of the committee are to prepare, carry-out, monitor and follow-up the annual Stewardship Educational Program and to keep the Stewardship message alive within the parish throughout the year.
Everything we have is a gift that comes from God. We are called by God to share our gifts of Time, Talent and Treasure.
The Stewardship Committee Members
- Fr. Michael Brunner, O.S.B., Pastor
- Fr. Benedict Allin, O.S.B.
- Joan Aubuszewski
- Ron Hofmeister
- Bonnie Ferrell
- Mary Goedde
- Elaine Knight
- Donna Leonard
- Jim Nowicke
- Brian Potter
- Sam Sciortino
- Mary Ellen Tucker
Special Skills Required – Enjoy interacting with members of various ministries offered by St. Anselm Parish and willingness to help. Time commitment – Meet monthly throughout the year on the first Monday of the month and more frequently, as needed, in the quarter preceding Stewardship Sunday in September each year.
- For more information contact Ron Hofmeister (he is listed in the Parish Guide Book)
- The Stewardship Intention — Volunteer Form is available for download at our Forms & Materials page.
- You may also learn about the Office of Stewardship and Development of Archdiocese of Saint Louis.